Foo Fighters’ live show in Kansas City later this month is set to be picketed by members of the notorious Christian fundamentalist church Westboro Baptist Church.
The church, who have become notorious after they protested the funerals of fallen US soldiers with signs that read “God hates fags” and “Thank God for dead soldiers”, will be out in force outside the band’s show at the Sprint Center on September 16.
- to-destroy-you likes this
- hopefulhaplessloser likes this
- quicksandftw reblogged this from finding-happiness-in-misery
- bloodmunster reblogged this from theginnytohisharry
- chaoslagger reblogged this from finding-happiness-in-misery
- theginnytohisharry reblogged this from team-enabler
- wading-through-a-sea-of-feels likes this
- epc0506 likes this
Who am I?
Anonymous people sick of the judgement and hatred being expressed by the Westboro Baptist Church.
Questions, Concerns, and Comments
Stuff I like
See more stuff I like